viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013
Get to know Westeros in a whole new way with this Game of Thrones 3D Map of Westeros Puzzle. This is not your average puzzle. This is a 3D, multi-layered puzzle map of Westeros.
It is over 1200 pieces in total. Assemble the puzzle, then spend some time getting to know the land that you have come to know and love through the books and the TV show.
Game of Thrones 3D Map of Westeros Puzzle
- For Ages 13 and up.
- Build your own multi-dimensional, multi-layered map of Westeros.
- Westeros – that happy land based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin and the TV show Game of Thrones by HBO (also based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin).
- Three Level Breakdown:
- First Layer: 1000+ pieces that will teach you all about the various locations and regions of Westeros.
- Second Layer: An artistic 200+ pieces jigsaw puzzle that replicates the current landscape based on the famous introduction of the television series.
- Third Layer: Adds the 3D miniature replicas that you insert into the puzzle, which include famous cities and castles such as Kings Landing, Winterfell, Eyrie, the Wall, and more!
- Includes: All the pieces to build the above layers (including over 45 flags to mark famous landmarks, 10 sigils to mark the Houses, and 5 battle markers to learn the locations of five major battles) and an information booklet that teaches you everything you need to know about Westeros.
- Assembled Dimensions: approx. 30″ x 18″ x 2″
This cool puzzle is just $59.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Pre-order it now for an October delivery. You can also find it at the HBO Shop.
jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013
Game of Thrones The 8 bit game is a freeware classic 8 bit videogame inspired by the world of Game of Thrones.
In this game you will play with 4 different characters of the TV show ( and books, of course ), each one with different attacks and habilities, through 4 levels full of enemies and challenges, based on different parts of the saga.
This game was created using the software Arcade Game Studio. Check it out!
The 8 bit covers of "Game of Thrones" and "Rain of Castemere" were created by Floating Point
Some background tilesets were created by Carl Olsson. Ckeck ou his pixel-art.
By the way, GoT The 8 bit game is completely free, so please make sure you share it with your friends!
Please, check out my website (Sorry, only in spanish) and feel free to mail me. Tell me what is your opinion about the game... critics, advices, whatever!