sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

Official Game of Thrones S3 Poster Released


James Hibberd from EW.com got the scoop – as he usually does – and supplied Game of Thrones fans with the first official poster for Season Three. Here it is:


GOT S3 Dragon Poster 510x755


So, what are my thoughts on this year’s poster? Well, it’s pretty, uh, meh, to put it lightly. In reality, I’m actually very disappointed! Did HBO spend all it’s money on production? Is there nothing left to make a decent poster for Season Three? I guess so, cause this poster is in direwolf need of a makeover. I find it extremely boring and uninteresting. Sure, dragons are completely badass, but it’s just a shadow. Show me a REAL dragon and I might be impressed. And where’s the color? The shadow over the boring gray background makes it even more drab. Needless to say, I won’t be hanging this poster on my wall anytime soon.

So far the posters have deteriorated since the awesome shot of Ned sitting on the Iron Throne from Season One. Last year’s hand holding up Robert’s crown was okay, but still way better than this! Anyways, enough ranting from me. Let us know what you think in the comments below.
ICYMI, the first TRAILER for S3 will premiere tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live! We have all the details, as well as a new teaser for tonight’s trailer right here.


http://www.hbowatch.com/images/HBO-Schedule-Series-Watch-Online-2.png